Sarah Sopher / Testudo Times
Follow along with your fellow Terp fans for the team’s second road game of the season.
No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball is back for game action for the first time since its first loss of the season on Dec. 10 to Penn State.
Seton Hall will be without Myles Powell (concussion) and Sandro Mamukelashvili (fractured wrist), while Maryland freshman Chol Marial will be available for the first time this season.
When these two teams faced each other last on Dec. 22, 2018, the Terps suffered a 78-74 loss.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but please be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- No. 7 Maryland men’s basketball vs Seton Hall preview
- Seton Hall’s Myles Powell likely out against No. 4 Maryland men’s basketball
- Maryland men’s basketball falls to No. 7 in latest AP Top 25
- Maryland men’s basketball places at No. 11 in NET rankings
- No. 4 Maryland men’s basketball plagued by turnovers in 76-69 loss to Penn State
- Column: The sky isn’t falling for No. 4 Maryland men’s basketball
- Three takeaways from No. 4 Maryland men’s basketball’s 76-69 loss to Penn State
- TT Court Vision: Turnovers and poor offense lead to No. 4 Maryland men’s basketball’s first loss
- Testudo Times Podcast: Home heroics & road struggles