The Washington Football Team’s first injury report for Week 4 featured four players, including defensive tackle Matt Ioannidis, who missed Washington’s Week 3 game against the Bills.
Here’s a complete look at Washington’s injury report from Wednesday:
|T Charles Leno
|G Brandon Scherff
|CB Benjamin St-Juste
|DT Matt Ioannidis
- Some good news for Washington was the absence of running back Antonio Gibson from the injury report.
- Ioannidis was limited on Wednesday. He didn’t practice late last week, so seeing him practice on Wednesday is encouraging for Washington.
- Benjamin St-Juste is in concussion protocol. This is something to watch ahead of Sunday.
- Charles Leno is fine, but Brandon Scherff missed practice with a chest injury. He suffered a nasty fall on the sideline against the Bills.
The Falcons had several players on Wednesday’s injury report, but only two players did not participate:
|DT Marlon Davidson
|WR Russell Gage
|WR Frank Darby
|G Colby Gossett
|S Erik Harris
|CB A.J. Terrell
- Gage missed Atlanta’s Week 3 win over the Giants. He is one of the Falcons’ starters at wide receiver.
- Terrell missed last week’s game with a concussion. He is on track to play Sunday.